Monday, February 7, 2011
Memetastic Award up in here up in here!!
It's like Valentine's Day and my Birthday all rolled up in one...I've received another award! Thanks Cat @ Cat's Thoughts. And you know, to be completely candid with you all, I am outrageously Memetastic! I do at least 76 memes per week. Seventy-six of em.
The way this award works is: I have to list 5 semi-true facts and one completely true fact about myself. Can you guess which one is the absolute truth?? (I'll include the explanations in my weekly re-cap if you're interested to know what the whole truth is)
1. I have my own apartment now because my *parents* moved out.
2. As my cat is a purebred and descendant from Asian Tree Leopards, she has a special diet.
3. My High School friends and I were in the audience of TRL on MTV in 2001 because we won a contest at my school.
4. I went to Rome and forgot to throw a penny in the Trevi and as a result, I haven't been back since.
5. I sang the national anthem on the stage of the Ricki Lake show but it was unaired.
Second part is to pass it to 7 bloggers (I will most likely do less than 7 because there are a lot of people out there who are award free zones):
1. Zakiyah @ Butterfly Feet Walking on Life
2. Elodie @ Once Upon a Quote..
3. Sarah @ Sarah Says