OMG! This awesome challenge is back!!!!!!!!! I found it really late in the year and signed up anyway. So I'm soooo glad I can do it for 2011. Look at the button! So cute! I will list the books I choose to read on the bottom of this post very soon.
Those who sign up are able to recieve an ARC and everything. To get the complete rules, click on the button above.
Here are the basic rules:
- To sign up you MUST make a post on your blog about participating in the challenge - you then use the URL of the post to sign up to the challenge by adding it to Mr Linky below. DO NOT just add your blog URL - this will be deleted. Also please be aware that unless you show you are joining the challenge with a participation post your ARC will not be sent.
- You must add the button to your sidebar - make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish. Easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the code displayed above!
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011
- Rules: To read TWELVE (12) mystery & suspense novels in 2011 (12 is the minimum but you can read more if you wish!)
- You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
- At the beginning of Jan 2011, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews. There will be a monthly prize too courtesy of the lovely Simon & Schuster - you must be signed up to the challenge and add the link to your review to be entered into the monthly prize draw.
1. The Running Man by Richard Bachman
2. Cat and Mouse by James Patterson
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson
5. The Inner Circle by Brad Meltzer
6. Roses are Red by James Patterson
7. Violets are Blue by James Patterson
8. Eve by Iris Johansen