What is Library Thursday?
Library Thursday is a weekly blog hop that I've started to:
1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following
If you're anything like me and you can't always get new books each week & you don't get a bunch of ARCs delivered to you, this is a great hop for you! If you DO get new books and ARCs each week, this is also a great hop.
Don't forget about the library!
How to participate:
- Create a Library Thursday post with a list, pictures or a vlog of your books. Grab my button if you like it and include it in your post! Make sure to shout the library out that you went to!
- Once you've created your post, link it to my linky at the bottom of my weekly post
- Hop around to the other blogs participating and check out what other people are reading. Be sure to leave them a comment to let them know you were there, this is about making friends as well!